District & Communal Heating Solutions for Developers
Achieving the low carbon targets required for planning consent can be much easier when using a communal or district heating system.
By using HIU’s connected to a heat network with low carbon heat source, the Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) rating will be significantly improved when compared to systems with traditional individual combi-boilers or hot water cylinders.
We offer flexible district and communal heating solutions. Our products and services are well suited to diverse developments, and our billing systems can be tailored to operate part credit account & part pre-payment.
Our range of heat interface units have been designed to offer a solution for all dwelling sizes. Ranging from a one-bedroom apartment to a high-end house with a large hot water demand, and requirement for Smart end user controls.
Features & Benefits
- A complete end to end communal / district heating solution from a single source – Reduces worry and burden of co-ordinating different suppliers
- Flexible metering & billing solutions to suit different resident profiles – Schemes can operate part credit account & part pre-payment
- In-House design engineers provide system design service and advice – Ensures the correct products are selected for the development
- Reliable proven technology – Satisfied residents – no hassle
- Evinox ModuSat® HIU’s are Independently Tested to the UK Standard from BESA and meet standards set out in the CIBSE/ADE CP1 Heat Networks Code of Practice.
- Smart end user control – Satisfied residents.
- Our heat interface units are designed and developed by us in the UK and manufactured in our own production facility – Units can be tailored to suit the development –Private apartments / Prestigious homes / Social Housing
- PaySmart® pre-payment solution – Ensures residents are in control of their energy bills
- Next generation heat networks – Our SmartTalk two-way communication system provides remote control and diagnostics.
- Online login area and billing App for residents – Ability to check current credit / debit balance, view meter readings, access documents and guides & set-up a direct debit.
- Our Own Design Guide contains all of the key factors to consider when planning, designing and delivering a communal or district heating project – Download Here
- CIBSE approved CPDs – Educational seminars provides information about modern efficient heat networks
Spring Statement – New homes to be heated using low carbon sources from 2025
Evinox welcomes the Chancellors announcement in his spring statement (13th March 2019) that all new homes built from 2025 will be required to be heated by systems free from fossil fuels.